<Full Program is to be confirmed>
Intended workshop format
The workshop day will be divided into two parts: working on existing exemplars, and developing new exemplars.
- When working on existing exemplars, the following schedule will be followed:
- Presentation and discussion of proposed improved solutions (30 min per submission, depending on number of submissions);
- Experiment with new datasets and or with new assumptions;
- Comparison of proposed solutions with each other and the existing exemplar (1 hour all together)
- When working on the novel exemplars:
- All novel exemplars will be presented and if possible demonstrated (30 min. per submission, depending on number of submissions)
- Opponent-Proponent based discussion for each new exemplar;
- A workshop-wide discussion on developing (future) exemplars under the M4S/E workshop umbrella.